Founder/Manager – St. Vincent Pallotti School
We strive to bring people closer to God and try to find God in every person.
Vinpal family of God is moving towards a society where love and concern within the family and the neighbourhood is a way of life.
Monday to Saturday - 06:15 AM & 06:00 PM Sunday - 08:00 AM & 06:30 PM
Sunday- 06:45 AM
Sunday- 10:00 AM
1st & 3rd Sundays- 11.30 AM
Sunday- 5.00 PM
All the children will have mass together at 8am at PCC Hall except on 5th Sundays and on Holidays.
- 2 Corinthians 7:1
1. Today we are entering into the new Liturgical year and also into the Advent Season.
2. The Sacrament of Confirmation will be administered in our Parish on 15th Dec at the 6.30pm Mass.
3. Ushers meeting will be held after 8am mass today.
4. UAC Members will have a Christmas decorations/ lights sale on 1st & 8th December after the 8:00 AM mass. Sale Proceeds will be used for supporting Charity & works of Mercy.
5. The Joy of Giving program along with the SCC Christmas celebration will be held on Dec 15th at 2.00pm in the Church basement. The tags with the details are put up on the Giving Tree. Kindly return the specified gift along with the tags latest by Dec 8th.
6. Bible Diary 2020(English) is available in the Parish Office.Rs.150/ only.
7. Choir Rehearsal for Carol singing on Christmas Eve in different languages will be held on 22nd Dec at 3pm.Please note, each group will sing for 5 minutes so that we can begin the mass on time.
8. On Tuesday (3rd Dec) we celebrate the feast of St.Francis Xavier the patron of our Arch Diocese. Let’s especially pray for our Archdiocese on that day.
9. Application forms for Nursery, LKG &UKG for ICSE and State Board are available at Mariam Nilaya School on Wednesday 4th Dec from 9am onwards at school Office .Details on the Notice Board.
10. The Anglo Indian Unity Centre in association with the Health and Family Welfare Department of Govt of Karnataka is presenting the 19th Florence Nightingale Awards for the excellence in Nursing on 12th Dec at 4pm at Vikasa Soudha Conference Hall. Those who would like to witness this ceremony; kindly collect the entry passes from Parish Office next week, to confirm the Participation. Details on the notice Board.
11. The Guenallian Fathers and Brothers who assist us in the Pastoral ministry are directly involved with helping people suffering from various disabilities. They are celebrating the world differently abled day on 7th Dec in their House and honor around 1000 differently abled people from various institutions. They will take up an outdoor collection after the mass to assist their noble ministry. Kindly be generous.
12. SCC Meetings:
a. St.Antony Zone: at the residence of Alphonsa Varghese on Saturday, 7th Dec at 6.30 pm.
Blessing of the First Candle in the Advent Wreath
(The prayer has to be recited by the priest after the introduction, before lighting the Advent Candle)
Let us pray;
God our loving Father, we praise you
And thank you for this day
As we begin this holy season of advent
Let your blessing come upon us,
As we light the first candle in the advent wreath
On the first Sunday of advent which symbolizes HOPE
May it instill in us the everlasting hope
That you would come one day in glory
We make our prayer through Christ our Lord. Amen
Oct 13th –Environmental Day
Oct 20th –Blessing of Catechism Hall
Oct 27th –Mission Sunday
Nov 1st –Karnataka Rajyotsava
Nov 2nd –All souls Day
Nov 3rd –Children’s Day
Nov 16th –Couples Felicitation
Nov 24th –Differently abled Day
Nov 30th –Noel
Dec 12th –Parish Anniversary
- Joy of Giving
Jan 19th –Pongal
Jan 26th –Church Feast & Vinpal Fete
Fr.Manohar Josly Noronha SAC
ASST. PARISH PRIEST & PRINCIPAL, ST. VINCENT PALLOTTI SCHOOL
ST. VINCENT PALLOTTI SCHOOL TEACHER